Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server 6 forum for Dominion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Form

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Application Form   Application Form Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:50 pm

Do NOT reply to this post with your application. Please start a NEW post with your application.

Before applying please make sure you have done the following things.

Read the post explaining how to apply located here. Please Read Before You Apply

Checked that you meet all the requirements for application for the wing you are applying for. Please read for wing requirements

If you are ready to apply simply copy and paste this into a new post. Fill out and hit submit. If you have questions please post them here

1. In Game Name:

2. Game play style (Offensive, Defensive, Sim city):

3. Previous Alliance (If you had one why did you leave it. If you are in one now, why are you looking to leave):

4. Who is currently attacking you (Within past 7 days):

5. If a member of any DOM wing referred you to our allaince please provide their name.
Back to top Go down
edy

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:00 am

1. In Game Name:edy village

2. Game play style (Offensive, Defensive, Sim city):lately defensive

3. Previous Alliance (If you had one why did you leave it. If you are in one now, why are you looking to leave):T.U.W;is just becouse its to small,and i wat to be part of something real big,and i dont think its going to happenned whit this alliances

4. Who is currently attacking you (Within past 7 days):Dunkindonot

5. If a member of any DOM wing referred you to our allaince please provide their name.
Back to top Go down
edy

Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : constructtion
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:05 am

1. In Game Name:edy village

2. Game play style (Offensive, Defensive, Sim city):lately deffensive

3. Previous Alliance (If you had one why did you leave it. If you are in one now, why are you looking to leave):T.U.W;its just becouse its to small,and i dont think is going to grow,and i want to be part of something big like this alliance

4. Who is currently attacking you (Within past 7 days):Dunkindonot Beating Dead Horse

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Form
Page 1 of 1